Monday, December 13, 2010

life lesson

Always trust your gut instincts.
The most horrible life experiences happened to me when I didn't trust my instincts. Its called the voice in your head, that visceral feeling, your guardian angel, you'll hear it just listen for it.

Always stay true to yourself.
Money and/or other people, will try to make you compromise it. I will never do that again. I don't care if I am demeaned as the "unsupportive" friend- I'm sorry I didn't support your drug problem. I just happened to know the difference between right/wrong and I believe that if you know better, you should do better. I must be a shitty friend- but I think I'll manage.


Never eat at the Charthouse in Malibu again.
The establishment decided to give us a gift for our 2 year anniversary, food poisoning. I only vomited in the planter outside our door and he had to go from both ends at the same time for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment