Monday, December 20, 2010

Honesty is the currency of love

After almost 2 bottles of wine and a pity parade later, I realized that nothing is promised to me. Everything is the way its supposed to be. But it doesn't mean its sitting well with me. I can't help but feel powerless and not in control of my life. Its not my fault people can't be upfront but instead, give you the run around. I appreciate honesty and the saying that "the truth will set you free" and I wish others did too.

I still question why I went to college. Why I put myself into an immense amount of debt, for what? I am not using what I have learned towards what I wanted to do in my life. Maybe design wasn't the path for me. Maybe I should have listened to my father and have gotten married instead. NOT!

Dear god-can you hear me? Can you give me a fucking break here? I'm not looking for a hand out. I just want to be given a chance to work hard b/c thats all I know. Throw me a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment